backround


A wedding cake I made Summer, 2009.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where Did Half a Year Go?




Finally, a quiet moment! All four kids are sleeping and the hot husband is hanging out with a friend (something he rarely does but totally needs). After I sang each child their own lullaby, I found myself wondering, "What the heck am I going to do now?" Of course I have a list a mile long of what I SHOULD be doing. But I needed to check something online quickly and I remembered that it has been half a year since I posted something on this blog.
Here's a little something about the family right now:
-Ruby can now sit up by herself! Her contageous smile makes everyone around her happy.
-Max is totally weirding me out with all of the random and very deep questions he asks me.
-Hannah is reading so much better. (She had some struggles last year.)
-Ben is crazy about reading the comics that come in the Sunday paper as soon as he wakes up.
-Chris is the 1st counselor in our ward's bishopric. He is still extremely good looking.
-I am reading the Book of Mormon more. I am a Relief Society teacher and the Cub Scout Master.
Life is so good. I have been given so much. I hope I can show my Heavenly Father that I appreciate what He does for me.
I can't wait for Thanksgiving! We are having it at our house this year for the Sayer side of the family. I'm looking forward to enjoying a huge helping of my mom's special stuffing! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment